365 Days of Healing
Email  |  My Account  |  Donate
And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.
(Mark 1:40-42)
The average Christian is in the same position as this leper was - not knowing whether it is God's will to heal or not. The believer may think, I know God is able to heal. I just don't know whether or not it's His will to heal me.

The leper knew the ability of Jesus. He came to Jesus and said, "Lord, if You will, You can make me clean." I've heard the same thing from people in prayer lines. They stand there praying, "Oh, Lord, I know You're able to heal me."

But knowing God is able isn't enough; it's just a starting point. Knowing God's ability is about 25 percent of the answer. The other 75 percent is knowing His will.

The one hindrance that stood between the leper and his miracle was revealed in his statement: "If thou wilt, thou can make me clean." The same is true for people all over the world. They are trusting God for healing.

But if you were to ask them if they are convinced that it is God's will to heal them, they would probably answer, "I sure hope so." They are operating in strong hope, but they haven't stepped over into the realm of faith yet.

Faith always begins where the will of God is known. "I know God heals some people," you may say. But only when you know that it's God's will to heal you do you reach the beginning point of faith.

I know without a doubt that it is my Father's will to
heal me. I come to Him with confident assurance that He
desires my healing even more than I do. Healing is mine!

Source: 365 Days of Healing by Mark Brazee
Excerpt permission granted by Harrison House Publishers

Sign Up for 365 Days of Healing

Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields Click to hide
Correct invalid entries Click to hide

About Us

The online ministry of cfaith has been helping people discover faith, friends and freedom in the Word since 2000. Cfaith provides a unique and comprehensive collection of faith-building resources for the worldwide faith community.

At cfaith, you can strengthen your faith and deepen your understanding of the Word of God by digging into the vast collection of teaching articles, streaming audio and video messages, and daily devotionals. No other website offers such a unique and extensive collection of spiritual-growth resources aimed at helping you grow in your knowledge of the Word.




Support Us

Why support cfaith?

(All contributions are 100% tax deductible)


For every Internet search you make using
goodsearch, cfaith will receive one penny!

GS Logo 250x38

Contact Us

Business Hours:

Monday—Friday: 9 a.m.—5 p.m. CST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed


(763) 488-7800 or (800) 748-8107

Mailing Address: 

9201 75th Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428


Login Form

Please ignore the “Secret Key” field; it is not needed to log in to cfaith.

Login Change Article

You need to enable user registration from User Manager/Options in the backend of Joomla before this module will activate.